Data has entered the TV space in multiple ways and it is here to stay. In this session we will look at data analytics as a way to improve content discovery and content creation; cover data insights that improve marketing and hear about business decisions that managers had to make. We will finish off with a panel where panelists talk about re-evaluating and establishing the overall data strategy of TV companies or today and tomorrow.
How effective use of data will strengthen the premium content business
- Why closer data cooperation is good for the platform operator and channel owner partnership and will strengthen premium TV
- Our initiative to make advanced data insights and advertising available to channel owners across Europe
- The data and audience insights that improve advertising prospects, including the ability to target and link ad exposures to product sales
- Insights that channel owners can use to improve commissioning, scheduling and content marketing, ultimately increasing audiences
- How we benefit from advanced data: Churn reduction, pricing and packaging, a data-services revenue stream, stronger content partners.
John Paul, MD / Advanced Advertising and Data, Liberty Global